Wild Ink: Botanical Ink Making workshop – The Basics - Online Remote Workshop 1
What you can expect from The Basics:
* Learn how to extract colour in a number of ways from seasonal plants
* We will cover the relevance of note keeping and start documenting the process
* Using simple household modifiers will explore the pH values and how to tweak botanical inks to increase the varieties of colours from one plant
* We will also take a look at foraging for colour in our hedgerows and how best to do this sustainably
* You will finish up with one ink that you have made and the knowledge of how to make ink from other plants
How the workshops work:
Each workshop runs in three parts. A week before our live zoom, I send you a prep PDF or video. Then, on the day of our workshop, we spend 1 hour making and 30 minutes sharing our results and covering any questions.
The third part of each is a very short re-cap video that I send out covering what we did and adding some extra tips. You have access to this video and a recording of the workshop which you can download if you wish.
Course Times & Information
|Start Date||Wed 30th Jun 2021 - 1:00 pm|
|End Date||Wed 30th Jun 2021 - 2:30 pm|
|Cut off date||30-06-2021|
|Price per person||€40.00|